
I lost a tooth last Sunday. No, seriously, I did. And yes, that means puppies have puppy teeth that they lose when they get doggie teeth. This must be a little known fact, because when Joe and Dina found my tooth (which I was rolling around on my tongue at the time), they FREAKED out.
I'm not sure what they thought. That if I had my puppy teeth, my dog teeth would just grow right next to them, and I'd keep all my teeth??? Well, apparently, they didn't think about it. The vet warned them that I was teething, and they've seen me chewing on everything (yes, I'll chew on that shoe, or those plant rocks, or the edge of that table, or this pillow, or even the string on your drawstring pants). But even with the warning, when they found the tooth, they spazzed out. What to do, call the vet, they asked? You idiots, it's a tooth. What you're supposed to do is put it under my pillow, and I'll go to bed, with dreams of finding peanut butter-coated pupperoni under my pillow the next morning. But instead, what do they do? They're so grossed out, yet oddly fascinated by it, that it's here...Sitting on top of the TV in their bedroom. 
It's like their panic has immobilized them.
Can't...throw...puppy...tooth...away...Must...keep...forever.
If they're this freaked out over a little ol' tooth, what happens when they spay me? And what, pray tell, will be on top of the TV then??!!
1 comment:
Can Bilbo have that tooth? He's missing two. Maybe I'll put it on a retainer. What do you think, D?
Post a Comment